Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do I say "be good at" in another way?
- Which is the best way to learn an accent or to become fluent on speaking without a very bad pronu...
- Which by the way, when i see planes i get reminded of an ex-boyfeiend. sounds the most natural?
- how to answer the question ' Is that you? ‘ in English?
- talk to the people that intimidate you because that's what's going to boost your confidence (doe...
- Whether "i know right" and "facts" do have the same meaning?
- Is it wright if I write this : Now that I am 40 years old I’m turning a new leaf, I quit my job f...
- Hi there, Just a quick question, which of the following sounds more natural to you? A) Who is...
- Is this grammatically correct Based on the management decision and on what the business require...
- "We be rewarded" is this sentence correct?
- 1. I saw the child taking care of the bird in the nest severely wounded by an arrow. is sentenc...
- Please help me
- Is this correct: "I was living there AT a student visa"?