Read more comments
- A grammar book says that the following (a) is unnatural but that (b) is natural. Do you agree wi...
- I should have studied English grammar harder until she came to Tokyo. does this sound natural?
- How can I check my grammar problems by myself? Sometimes it's not easy to figure out.
- "You look somewhat pale. Are you alright?" "Never better. Thanks for your concern, though." Doe...
- "He didn't get off to a great start, but eventually achieved his goal." Does this sound natural?
- "No matter how uncomfortable wearing a mask is, people should follow CDC's guidelines." Does thi...
- I often hear the expression "melting pot" I'd like to hear what it means to you from your perspec...
- I just said "have a great flight" to a friend. Does that sound natural ? are "good" and "nice" be...
- can I say " I totally understand" or do I need to use the word "it" at the end of the sentence wh...
- Which one is correct? "Mafia's queen" or "Queen of mafia"?
- Does this sound natural? I want to learn everything except for repairing computer.
- Can you recommend a song? your playlist.
- I got a question: