23 Oct 10:13 AM

  • Japanese
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? In English-speaking countries, does your gender change the way you speak? In Japan, for example, men often call themselves “Ore” or “Boku” ,but women often call themselves “Watashi”. “Ore”, “Boku, and “Watashi” means “I” in Engli

Read more comments

  • English (US)
  • English (UK)
Share this question
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions