Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "Saturday, I go to supermarket and bought form bread for to eat of night in the my work." That...
- I came out of the shower only with a towel tied around my waist. Does this sound natural?
- Please, could you tell me if it sounds natural? Let's have a review then.
- What is the meaning of 'for now'?
- Does this sound natural ? My friends just didn't let me go. They constantly ask me to go to outs...
- I don’t say that my all life is at my best. However I think I’m going through many happy time. ...
- i was tired im school is this sentence natural?
- When I want to say LITERALLY in the true meaning, not super or very (I mean not as a slang), how ...
- “A coffee shop I have passed by a few times but not gone. “ Is this sentence OK? Sounds natural?...
- When you are in a store such as supermarket, How do you say “今日は商品が少ないね”?