Question
24 Oct 04:22 AM

🔳Would you tell me if the following sentences are correct?
————

There is a large discrepancy between the both sides of the story.
The famous female comedian says that a less famous comedian told her that he didn't want to go to Osaka anymore because it was too far from his home in Tokyo and that the performance fee for TV programs in Osaka was way lower compared to Tokyo.

She is upset about his remarks because she’s been taking care of him and giving him chances to take part in her TV and Radio programs in Osaka for years.

On the other hand, he insists that he's never said such things.
I'm not sure who is lying.

At any rate, it is reported that she terribly lambasted and taunted him for a long time in one of her TV programs and that no one was able to quell her anger.
It dealt a serious blow to him, which made him decide to stop taking part in her TV programs.

☘You don't have to change the sentences just for your preference unless they definitely need to be corrected. Thank you for understanding.☘

🚨 Would you just write down the parts that need to be corrected? If you write down every single sentence in my post from the first sentence till the last one, it is not clear where the target parts are. Thank you for understanding.

Answers