Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between co-worker and colleague ?
- What is the difference between ex-colleague and former colleague ?
- Helpful and cooperative with her colleagues does this sound natural?
- Is the verb 'grab' durative?
- The delivery from Amazon has not arrived yet. I’m so tired of waiting. Does this sound natural?
- You always close the plastic bottle cap too tight. I can never open it. Does this sound natural?
- The important thing is you do what you love. 大事なことは好きなことをやること。 Is this natural?
- What’s the monthly fee for the lessons? Does this sound natural?
- A. I really feel sad for what they did to you. Is sentence A correct?
- You close the plastic bottle cap too tight. I can’t open it. Does this sound natural?
- I’m trying to my face look sharp. Sounds natural?
- Is this natural? You're going to give me a good horror movie to watch again. I’m wondering wh...
- I wonder why the present continuous tense is being used here instead of any other tenses.