Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- なんで聞いたの？ OR なんで聞いていたの？ (why do you ask/why did you ask?) does this sound natural?
- what's the difference between なんて、なんか、and なん？ also, how do I use them?
- 「なんでそんなにうまく外せるの？」とは「ハメを外す」ということですか？ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJpns9xMKD0 の30:05のところです。...
- What does I don't mind foregoing meat for consecutive days mean?
- What does "shove it where the sun don't shine" mean?
- What does Fashiggadale mean?
- What does acclimatise mean?
- What does I'm not for turning mean?
- What does someone calls you bum mean?
- What does step up in front of a group mean?
- What does Maybe one of these days. mean?
- What does Cross means mad? mean?
- What does Heaven only knows mean?