25 Oct 05:29 PM
Read more comments
- Do i understand the difference of these correctly: to ban - we ban SOMETHING to forbid - anyone...
- "It wasn't that serious a matter" "It wasn't such a serious matter" are they both natural?
- Does this sound natural? The meal reminded me of a trip in China.
- Maintaining relationships takes time and effort.
- Does this sound like a natural math problem? There are 4 apples on the table. Each one weighs 10...
- How often do you use the f-word? Is it used like in American shows in real life?
- cái này lm sao z
- In the movie called Matrix, Trinity she told him Keymaker "you are handy". Does this phrase have...
- Which expression do you prefer to use in business situations,”going to” or “gonna”? Thanks!
- Would it be rude if I say Am I understood or Did I make it clear？