Read more comments
- 台湾の捷運なら悠遊卡よく使いますよ〜20%off割引ですよ〜 この表現は自然ですか？ does this sound natural?
- 台湾で頑張ってお金を儲けて日本ではお金がかかります。 does this sound natural?
- また台湾に行きませか？ 不去台灣了嗎？ does this sound natural?
- A: "Please turn to the next page." B: "Please turn over the next page." C: "Please turn over to...
- Is there any formal expression of the phrase called “WTF”?
- What does as far mean and what does as far as mean and what's the difference between them feel fr...
- In his dream, the dog was as big as him. It drooled and looked at him ,like it was going to eat h...
- “Pack up an apartment” means terminate rent contract and move out or just clean up so one can com...
- Do you eat fried udon in America? Does this sound natural?
- Which of the two is well written? Nobody had loved me like you Nobody had loved me like you do
- Are both correct? This summer came and went. This summer flew by.
- Please tell me about the word ‘housewrecker’ 1. Is it possible for everyone to understand its mea...
- "I *presume* that they're not coming, since they haven't replied to the invitation." Can I use "...