Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Please show me example sentences with 切り替え.
- 切り替え is difficult to understand it's having many meanings please explain it's usage with differen...
- Please show me example sentences with 切り替え（する）.
- if side chick is for woman so what's for man?
- Which expression is correct? A : She said that she had been waiting for the bus when he had arriv...
- Guys, In regards to the sentence below: • Running is hard for me Why is "For" and not "To"? I ...
- my parents drive me to school every day (does this sound natural?)
- I took my pen out of the bag to him. Does this sound natural?
- Does this make sense? It kills me that I put myself into my room all day.
- Which one is correct to say? ‘I heard euro wasn’t doing well these days.’ ‘I heard euro isn’t doi...
- If I want to tell someone, "I couldn't understand your point of view" is it okay for me to say, "...
- I was bathroom or I was in bathroom or i was at bathroom?
- Wandering around the museum, I felt as if I was traveling in a time machine. Is it correct?