Read more comments
- Lately, I'm losing my hair a lot. I'm aging. 最近、髪がよく抜ける。歳かな。 does this sound natural?
- Your hair looks more shiny not to wash too often. 髪はあまり頻繁に洗わないほうがツヤがいいね。 does this sound natural?
- Your hair looks more shiny not washing too often. 髪はあまり頻繁に洗わないほうがツヤがいいね。 does this sound natural?
- Have you ever heard of a hydrogen car? Does this sound natural?
- Can I add a “a” before the phrase”full marks”
- I wrote a letter. I wanted to say him “I’m glad if you count me in on your friend’s list” But I...
- how informal is "all in all"? I'm correcting a lot of essays for english natives, and they like t...
- When do you use the phrase “It’s a bit much”?
- Which one is correct: "There's many ways" or "There are many ways" ?
- Is this correct sentence? “He always sing a song in a bathroom. Actuality I often do it, too.
- Help me pleaaaaaaaaaaaase Bungee jumping you jump off a bridge/ plane.
- Do they sound natural? 1- My friend has an ancient bottle of win. 2- I found a golden medal a...
- When you go out to spend time, what company do you prefer to hang out with? For example, if you ...