Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which 僕の名前はAです。 sounds the most natural?
- 僕の言いたいのは「I love her as much as you love her.」ですが、翻訳したら、日本語の「僕は君と同じように彼女のことを愛しています。」となりますか？ そして...
- 僕は日本語が読めなくて書けなくて話せない。 does this sound natural?
- I thought I was glad my school don't/didn't have strict rules. If, at the time of saying this, I...
- Does this sound natural ? We are family of two.
- A : I could play soccer when I was a student. B : I was be able to play soccer when I was a stude...
- Is there a name Maggy in America? If so , is it a common name?
- Hello guys. it's not the question about the language but a bit about culture. How to make panca...
- A : I could see him yesterday. B : I was able to see him yesterday. Which expression is correct?
- “Surrender” and “give in” it’s the same?
- "What I'd like to know, Betty, is why we didn't see this problem." I saw this sentence from my gr...
- *let me make it up to you, I'll pay for all of this. *oh yeah I happened to see her at the mall ...
- I am a student and i like english but I study bad . Everbody help me