26 Oct 07:18 AM

  • Portuguese (Brazil)
  • English (UK)
Question about English (UK)

If I want to spend more time in some country that demands a visa, do I have to EXTEND the document? Is this the right word to use?

Read more comments

  • English (UK)
  • Spanish (Spain) Near fluent
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions