Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which is more natural in American English, or what is the difference? (a) If ANYONE visits me, c...
- What's the difference between "seam" and "stitch"?
- A : Do you not like it? B : Don’t you like it? Which expression is more natural?
- https://youtu.be/gpRllS5WhBw 2:46 You wanna go shotgun. What does that mean?
- A:I can't drive a car. B:Me,( neither/either)?
- I am doing an English test and there is a question like that: If bad weather forces a cancellati...
- that's her mistress (does this sound natural?)
- Which one is correct? Thank you. 1. Break your limit, make a difference. 2. Push your limit, mak...
- What's this? What are these? This is chopped apple/apples. These are chopped apples. What...
- In the hall, we and four other teams have been given waiting room B. why does the sentence say...