Read more comments
- What is the difference between referee and umpire and judge ?
- The referee was completely biased and I also think he was paid out to favor France. does this sou...
- What is the difference between referee and judge ?
- What does Taylor mean
- Does this sentence sound natural? I think that street smoking should be banned by ordinance . ...
- My father insisted that I were or was on time ? I think ( I were ) is the correct one
- 【Does this sentence sound natural?】 I heard the word enough that I don’t want to hear anymore. I ...
- Hello! Could anyone check my small text, please? Why is it so important to learn English langu...
- How am I pronouncing "sure"?
- How can I pronounce the past tense of verbs ending in ed? Like watched, lived and cooked. -ed, I ...
- Shouldnt be here "second-hand textbook"?
- What is eunuch? Is it a common word?
- plz explain to me why the first sentence they say "proportion" but the second one they say "propo...