Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? これはですか
- これは何ですか。What is this structure called in 日本? What does it symbolize?
- các vật dụng trong nhà
- Choose and explain She ____(wasn't able to/couldn't) to do that last year. I need an EXPLAINATI...
- You don’t need to go in the middle of the explosion of infection. Does this sound natural?
- Which is better? Do you do something to keep your English? Do you do something for keeping your ...
- He got some paint in his hair and on his hands accidentally. is it correct?
- I try to settle myself (down) with meditation. Does it sound natural?
- A. She was looking at him with a dog. Without further context, only judging by sentence A, can...
- I have 3 questions regarding the following text. 1. What does "separated by snacks" mean? 2. ...
- If you take it home instead of delivery, it will be half price. Does this sound natural?
- There were no seats left, so they had to stand on the train There were no seats left, so they ha...