Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? 「いいとこですね」ってどういう意味でしょうか？。
- いいてんきだ！ does this sound natural?
- いい日本の音楽をあげてください。 does this sound natural?
- Does this sentence sound natural? When plastic shopping bags are burned as garbage, they emit c...
- A number and The number. Which one is correct?😊 I want to say, a/the number of people in the res...
- In my textbook, the underscored "store credit" is translated as gift certificate or token. Is thi...
- Is my grammar okay? Is it okay if I can have a bit chat with you? Like you always know, the pe...
- ...after introdusing some project, ''Do you know any more informanion on that?'' -- Does this ...
- What’s the difference between “transsexual” and “tranny”?
- 1. We believe him to be honest. 2. We believe in him to be honest. Are both sentences correct...
- "Cut a tomatoe into fourths" does that make sense?(cut the tomatoe into 4 parts)
- https://youtu.be/-peF1C8AmU4?t=264 he said...what??
- I always listen to podcasts to while the hours away. doe it sound natural?