27 Oct 09:14 AM

  • French (Canada) Near fluent
  • French (France)
  • English (UK)
Question about English (UK)

He is the Minister of Education.

He is the Minister for Education.

what is the difference between the two?

Read more comments

  • English (UK)
  • Spanish (Spain)

  • English (UK)
  • Vietnamese Near fluent
Share this question
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions