Read more comments
- John got out of the car and bought a cigarette. Does this sentence sound natural?
- If I say "I couldn't agree with you more", This sentence express agreement or disagreement?
- The places I've been to in the UK for English Language Courses in 2019 Does this sound natural???
- My uncle ( ) my apartment yesterday. (A) dropped in on (B) dropped in at (C) dropped in to (D) ...
- How do you differentiate in using these words GRAVE FUNERAL and CEMETERY? Thank you so much
- “In silent” and “in silence” which one is correct?
- Hi, does this sound natural? A 40 percent discount until 100 dollars will apply to your bag if y...
- Is the expression “go against the grain” commonly used?
- I finally received the grammar book I bought from the U.K.. Although I have read a book suggestin...
- I used to lived in ◯◯. Climbing a Mt. ◯◯ is out of bless, but when I finally arrived at the summi...