Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- is there any difference between come and come over ?
- Does this sound natural? "It has marshmallows on it" *For example: hot chocolate or coffee
- アメリカ人は英語の歌をすべて聞き取ることができるのでしょうか 一つの音に一つの単語が入るのが 英語の歌で 一つの音に一つの文字が入るのが 日本の歌です そのせいか 英語の歌はほとん...
- is it correct "I have found something as a result on the internet"?
- Hi! I have a question about grammar. Is it sound correct: “Kisses from freezing Moscow!”?
- Are these sentences correct? -There is much milk in the fridge. -There is some meat in the fr...
- which one is correct "learn english with movies" or "learn English from movies"? and why?
- What does dialect mean?
- Good evening, would you like tell me what’s meaning of “ underlying health conditions “ in this ...
- do you realize the difference? the first is mitt and the second is met. I really try but I can't.