Read more comments
- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- 言いたい事を英語で言うのはとても時間がかかる。 I take much time to talk what I want to say in English. Is it correct?
- "I am an American " and " I am American ". Which one is correct? Can you help me, please?
- Can I use except here? Did you so something except playing baseball today?
- Is this natural in spoken American English? ーCan I borrow your pen? ーYeah, but bring me back the...
- Does this sentence sound natural? When plastic shopping bags are burned as garbage, they emit c...
- A number and The number. Which one is correct?😊 I want to say, a/the number of people in the res...
- What’s the difference between “transsexual” and “tranny”?
- 1. We believe him to be honest. 2. We believe in him to be honest. Are both sentences correct...
- "Cut a tomatoe into fourths" does that make sense?(cut the tomatoe into 4 parts)
- https://youtu.be/-peF1C8AmU4?t=264 he said...what??
- I always listen to podcasts to while the hours away. doe it sound natural?