Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between “… が嫌い” and “…を嫌い” ?
- 「嫌いかわかりません」は正しい日本語ですか？ よろしくお願いします。
- Which one sounds more natural 1. He's got a new girlfriend 2. He has a new girlfriend
- I am losing hair everyday. I am literally suffering from hair loss. I want to stop this somehow...
- Is this 2 words or 1 word when you count “Mr. Brown”?
- which is correct? 'he's the best' 'he's the best one'
- More and more people like white cars in China. Does it sound natural? Thanks
- Is this natural in American English? When I come across something I don't know and ask my boss a...
- A. Whenever I hear the name of the city, the momery comes to my mind that my boyfriend told me to...
- is this sentence correct "how to ask someone this?"
- don't portray frontlines as heros (does this sound natural?)
- Is the Canadian accent much like the American accent? Sometimes I watch videos from Canada and I ...