Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? 彼は鼻が高いからハーフにみえる。 ハーフ= mixed race
- Can you explain the two "to"s grammatically? The race in writing is not to the swift but to th...
- Who won the race, and who came in the second? does this sound natural?
- What does you violated mean?
- What does set in motion ? mean?
- What does What does "God forbid you leave me by myself" mean? This phrase is from lyrics of Ava ...
- What does That's your play mean?
- What does Let slip mean?
- What does I'm a little bit confused with the words "come UP", "come DOWN" and "DOWN in Bristol", ...
- What does Get something out of your system mean?
- What does glad to meet you! A question! what does the underlined phrase mean? mean?
- What does how can i know when "just" means recently or only? mean?
- What does That's good one mean?