Read more comments
- What's the correct sentence or both are correct? And why?: He can't find his friend Alicia. He ca...
- There is a lot of information or there are a lot of information ??? I heard some native speakers...
- "where do I look from?" or "where do I look to be from?" Which sounds better?
- ①What do Americans say to people who are crowded and have shoulder bumps?
- «He bought her her dream house». Is this sentence grammarly correct? I’ve always wondered. «He bo...
- Does this sound natural? We might justify colleagues who think that programs, which have pot...
- Hi, In what situations I can use the word hilarious, and how naive speaker use it
- which one is correct: people aged 35 to 44 or people from 3 year olds to 44 year olds
- “In silent” and “in silence” which one is correct?