Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? I accidentally read 会社 as 社会!
- What mean in English this passage - A "会社へは何で行っていますか？" B "私はあるいて行っています。"
- What is the difference between 会社で財布を忘れちゃった。 and 会社に財布を忘れちゃった。 ?
- What are the most famous scenic spots in America?
- When you ask someone the reason why someone doesn’t like something,how would you say? •Why don’t...
- The guitar makes my song more sound good! Is this expression natural??😁
- I told my daughter who is six to go to bed at 9 pm every night. Does this sentence make sense?
- What do you think the aspect of him that stole people's heart? What do you think the aspect of h...
- Is this natural in American English? The former US president Theodore Roosevelt was shot in his ...
- Let me know when you get to the station. 1. いつ駅に着くか教えて 2.駅に着いたとき教えて Which one is correct?
- Would you check my sentences, thank you! I feel unwillingness while taking online English learn...
- Hi, I would like to find a friend or a girlfriend to just talk and talk about the problems becaus...
- How can I know what 'blunt' exactly means in a sentence when this word has opposite definitions a...