Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Are these the same meaning? Cuz to me, the first one sounds like asking someone to drive. Can yo...
- I care enough to lie mean "I can cover a lie"?
- I was wondering why you were apologizing. 🐤 Please help me sound natural
- The answer is B, but I correctly answered the question by chance. Why can’t we say E? What’s the ...
- Would it sound natural to call wedding dresses and tuxedoes and stuff "wedding costumes"? I'm loo...
- What does "everyone's out" mean in the following sentence: "Ever since the 'rona, there's been...
- Which one sounds more natural?
- Is this natural in American English? Is "that" necessary? Slipping off my sweater crackles and s...
- Can I say Did you have your hair cut?