27 Nov 2014
- English (US)
- Simplified Chinese (China)
- Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong) Near fluent
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- When is the beginning of the common era exactly?
- But&And at the Beginning of a Sentence In Japan, BUT or AND shouldn't be used at the beginning...
- What is the difference between from the beginning of and from the start of ?
- My friend recommended you to me Does this sound natural?
- I am anxiety of my wife's emesis of pregmancy. Does this sound natural?
- Dan suddenly turned on her and yelled at her to be quiet Does this sound natural?
- Thanks to typhoon, we all didn’t have school and had relax day. Okay, let’s get start this week! ...
- However, I sometimes like to draw or paint, and when Im on holidays and thus have many free time,...