27 Nov 2014
- English (US)
- Simplified Chinese (China)
- Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong) Near fluent
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- When is the beginning of the common era exactly?
- But&And at the Beginning of a Sentence In Japan, BUT or AND shouldn't be used at the beginning...
- What is the difference between from the beginning of and from the start of ?
- Is it good English if I say: “The suitcase of my sister is big.” ? does this sound natural?
- Q: Do you have any habits? A: I don't know if I can call this a habit, but I'm getting sleepy wh...
- The speaker accused last year's disaster of a serious negligence. does this sound natural?
- I am in the habit of going homework that same day he was asked. I think that, if I do my homework...