04 Nov 10:19 PM

  • French (France)
  • English (UK)
  • Korean
  • Spanish (Spain)
Question about English (UK)

How do you say this in English (UK)? Pour m'empêcher de décrocher de la fac

To prevent dropping out of university?
Or to drop out from univ ?
Read more comments

  • English (UK)
  • Spanish (Spain) Near fluent
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions