Read more comments
- What does the latter half of this sentence mean? "You may not agree with every one of my selec...
- What does the latter half of this sentence mean? "The end lines and sidelines are 4 inches wi...
- I was first half in doubt, but when I gave it a try, it really worked. 私もはじめは半信半疑だったけど、やってみたら本当に...
- The law will come into ( ) soon. (A) effect (B) excuse (C) element (D) extent
- I'd like to know what "literary exercise" means in the text. Thanks in advance.
- John got out of the car and bought a cigarette. Does this sentence sound natural?
- If I say "I couldn't agree with you more", This sentence express agreement or disagreement?
- The places I've been to in the UK for English Language Courses in 2019 Does this sound natural???
- “In silent” and “in silence” which one is correct?
- Hi, does this sound natural? A 40 percent discount until 100 dollars will apply to your bag if y...
- Is the expression “go against the grain” commonly used?
- I finally received the grammar book I bought from the U.K.. Although I have read a book suggestin...
- I used to lived in ◯◯. Climbing a Mt. ◯◯ is out of bless, but when I finally arrived at the summi...