Read more comments
- I'm just tagging along does this sound natural?
- I'm studying about tag questions, the fallowing phrases are right? "The students aren't having...
- I'm still learning about tag questions, can you help me? Below, some phrases, I wanna know what d...
- In an episode of Seinfeld, George's father is having an argument with Elaine. At some point, angr...
- Does this sound natural? Hi, sir. How are things? I am not able to join to the group you ha...
- It is a question I have about "haven't" I have never studied grammar before but for somehow I gue...
- "My parents live a little further away." Is this sentence natural?
- Is the term “you and your famous ideas” used in English?
- Whether the letter t of the word mistake should be muddy or not?
- It’s essential that he be prepared for the interview. Does this sound correct?
- Does this sound natural? Sometimes, she would step on me so hard by mistake that I started crying.
- I wonder why the modal verbs, “could” and “would” are being used in the past tense here.
- How do you remember the spelling of words that are easy to make mistakes, such as Wednesday and t...