Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Let's read this story another time. Let's read this story next time. Do they mean the same thing?
- "This film has an instructive and unexpected ending". Is this sentence correct?
- A: What will you have today? B: I'd like a short stack and two eggs over easy. I know a short st...
- What does part ways mean? Can you give me some examples?
- Does this sound natural?: "while I agree with you, I also think the joke was funny"
- Do you ever say “bye bye” instead of “see you”? Someone says no, but someone says yes. So I’m con...
- Could you give me tips to learn languages at home??
- I want someone to talk to me in English OR I wanna someone talk to me in English??
- in usa, if i insist to pay woman’s restaurant bill for lunch instead of splitting…. means what?
- Why use “experience” after got to, Why don’t use “explore” ? I thought need to use verb. rathe...
- What is the appropriate greeting for chuseok? Like happy chuseok? Do you say it like that?
- Which phrase is the best to use? 즐거운 추석 명절 되세요? 추석 잘 보내세요? 해피 추석? 행복한 추석 되세요? :))
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?