Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could you teach me why "you" changes to "I" from line 6 to line 7?
- How do the "up" after "changing" change the nuance of the sentence? 220 00:24:07,392 --> 00:2...
- I think you gave me a wrong change. お釣りが間違ってるみたいなんだけど？ does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural in English? This book takes a "learn by doing" approach and teaches yo...
- Where can I wear this? Where can I wear these clothes? Are these expressions natural?
- What should I reply to this message “Seems like you went through a lot. Just focus on yourself ...
- Hello Americans. Can you tell me several meanings and use of this word? Drawn
- what does "reading ahead" mean?
- "I wish the world could treat you better " is it correct grammar??
- What does flip out mean? Is it a common term?
- Which one is correct “will no long” or “will no longer”
- Does it sound natural? If you want to add the rhetoric vibes to the sentence, you would be bette...
- Can anyone furnish the accommodation for these kids? Does it sound natural? Thanks