Read more comments
- アメリカの大学生は親に助けてもらわない人さえいると聞いたんですが、本当ですか。 does this sound natural?
- アメリカでどこに行ったんですか？ where have you been to in america? where did you visit? does this sound natural?
- How can I say " I don't have a favorite food" and "I don't have a favorite drink" in a same sente...
- Is “steed” a common word in the US? Or archaic word?
- Is there any diference between ? I am goin to go to buy something I am goin to buy something
- "That building under construction will cast a shadow over my apartment, so I'm planning to move b...
- How to say it properly when I want to ask for a fever that might be too much? For example, I wan...
- Is this natural? "Lisa and I often hang out together."
- "He gets back home at 5 p.m. and has lunch afterward....Moreover, due to the current situation, h...
- For example, on a table with your family, when you ask someone for something, how do you ask? “...
- "Don't try to become another person. You deserve to be loved, okay? All you need to do is realize...
- Is Thanksgiving a Christian celebration? Do non Christian people celebrate it?