- How do you say this in Japanese? I accidentally read 会社 as 社会!
- What mean in English this passage - A "会社へは何で行っていますか？" B "私はあるいて行っています。"
- What is the difference between 会社で財布を忘れちゃった。 and 会社に財布を忘れちゃった。 ?
- While I waited for the gloom, the burning started in my pocket. This is a sentence from a book...
- Hi. Can you advise me a good english tests for Intermediate.
- Does this sound natural? I got the sense that it’s not possible to finish my homework.
- Could you soak the pot in water so that the dirt can come off? Does this sound natural?
- What is it opposite ‘refundable’?
- I've never seen an apple that big. Does this sound natural?
- Do you mind stop using the bathroom having your coffee with you? Does this sound natural?
- Do you mind using the bathroom having your coffee with you? Does this sound natural?
- he got cought by a lost bullet (does this sound natural?)
- Hi, everyone❗️Would you help me understand this conversation❓ A: "I'm calling about the availabl...