- it's a high level of Korean sentence. does it sound natural??
- What does "the day wear on" mean?
- You call “👈🏻 dot?
- I can't believe that judge only gave him a year. Does this sound natural?
- Do the following sentences sound natural. I heard we could have a PCR test for the coronavirus i...
- Is this natural in spoken American English? ―My pen won't write but there's still some ink in it...
- Is this sentence correct ‘Dont nobody get me , so I never get nobody now. ‘
- Do the following two sentences mean the same thing? 1) You can help him, but you can't live his ...
- I know that the phrase "to crash "(my place, my couch) means to stay for the night.. but are ther...
- I don't understand why "the" should be placed before USA?