Read more comments
- 祝日にしたがって、ほとんどの店が閉まっています does this sound natural?
- Can you please look at my spelling? Take care of yourself, please. I don't want to take your t...
- is “what bullshit are you doing again” correct?
- When should I say "Thank you", "Thanks" and "Many thanks"?
- Can I say ”the restaurant's yesterday was really good” or ”the restaurant yesterday was really go...
- "Until further notice, every lesson is going to be done online." Does this sound natural?
- Could you please tell me whether this text read well? I had some douts as to whether I should hav...
- I think not a few foreigners are studying Korean. I am curious about the reason you want to lear...
- Can anyone explain why the answer is without S?
- help please!ㅠㅠ I can't get the number 1 and 3 correct :(
- ¿How we use the 's apostrophe en Plural Words? what are rules? Are there an exception?