Read more comments
- この人今出かけてていないわよ. 出かける is 出かけて in the "te" form, but i don't get the other て after it. I suppose ...
- ある人は増えることは出来ません。 does this sound natural?
- アバウトな人 適当な人 大雑把な人 この三つの表現は同じ意味ですか？
- Comment puis-je apprendre à parler couramment l’anglais rapidement ?
- our city is cleaned or clean?? The air is really fresh and clean or cleaned? thanks in advance!!!
- is it correct to say:"wavy snow"? thanks in advance!!
- I used to lived in ◯◯. Climbing a Mt. ◯◯ is out of bless, but when I finally arrived at the summi...
- Is it right ? crash means sleep ?
- Anybody good at math? Why isn't correct? Thank you
- what she said?
- Where is my English accent from?
- A: "I work as a pizza delivery guy." B: "Do you sometimes have a hard time finding your customer...
- I saw this sentence in a website. I’m leaving tomorrow. Reported speech: She said she was leavin...