08 Nov 05:05 AM
Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
Simplified Chinese (China)
Question about Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
Read more comments
- Is this about the past or the present? "Lis, I was wondering if you'd like to go out to dinner ...
- As a native, how do you understand the word “up” in “cut up meat”? Is it the same with “cut meat”...
- does this sound natural? How can you be nice to other people without being belittled?
- exercise is a given to lose weight (does this sound natural?)
- các vật dụng trong nhà
- I try to settle myself (down) with meditation. Does it sound natural?
- A. She was looking at him with a dog. Without further context, only judging by sentence A, can...
- I have 3 questions regarding the following text. 1. What does "separated by snacks" mean? 2. ...
- If you take it home instead of delivery, it will be half price. Does this sound natural?
- There were no seats left, so they had to stand on the train There were no seats left, so they ha...