- Regarding with Age
- I've been hearing "意外と" a lot... What does that mean? Can you give an example. Thank you :)
- 意外と結果は良くなかった。 does this sound natural?
- "English learners in Japan tend to use relatively difficult words and phrases to describe simple ...
- In this sentence " they have experiences to relate regarding wild animal sightings". is "relate r...
- "what a strong earthquake!" "what a strong typhoon!" di these two sentences sound natural?
- Is it inappropriate to use text emoticon like "=)" in the business email?
- cuando se pone "gonna" o "wanna" tiene que ir siempre el verbo to be antes ?
- I just received the report of my IELTS exam! I’m going to laminate it! does it sound natural?
- Is there another way to say “ less loud”? Is this correct tho? Speak less loud you’re on speake...
- I'm slow at figuring out maps. I have a trouble figuring out maps. I have a trouble reading maps....
- ¿What is the passive voice of "The farmer grows carrots in his field"?
- I don't drink to the point of blacking out. I don't drink to the point of passing out. I don't ...