- I take offense at or to it? ( I asked this question before and people answered me that “at”, but ...
- Don’t give up hope at all times! Does this sound natural?
- Never give up hope at any time! Does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? Exchaning gifts always make us excited
- How far did you learned. Dose this look natural.
- Can you tell me what the "as mean" refers to? Thanks!
- This English comment is using “since”, but if it used “because”, what would the difference make?
- Oh, no. Here we go again. Oh, no. There you go again. What is the difference between these ...
- The following sentence is natural ? I asked him a breakfast as well as coffee and tea.
- What is the correct answer and why?: - I want him to learn English. Or: - I want him learn English.