- Is it correct? Grandmother waddled, bundled up in a woolly shawl.
- Which sentence looks more natural? 1. People form their language. 2. People shape their langu...
- what does "the answer is neither" mean ? does it mean that the answer is vary ?
- Do you use the word immediately when you are having casual talks?
- 🟪 Is this correct (1, 2, 3)?
- Does this sound natural? Sometimes, she would step on me so hard by mistake that I started crying.
- How do you remember the spelling of words that are easy to make mistakes, such as Wednesday and t...
- What does "Time to get my maid on!" mean? She's a maid and about to start the day's work.
- Which one is correct? "There was a strong storm at sea" "There was a strong storm on the sea" "Th...
- Does “he rose up” mean “he stood up”?