Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- He put on his hat but took （ ）at once. off it it off Which one is correct?
- My phone has run off a battery. Does this sentence make sense?
- What is the difference between those two? It is silly of John to do bungee jumping. It is silly ...
- what is the difference between "either one of them" "either of two" and "either of them"? feel f...
- which one is correct present simple or simple present?
- What is the difference between "would rather" and "had better"? Can I use them with every person...
- is it what time is it or what time it is?
- It is beginning day of my English daily today. Does this sound natural??
- OK, here’s the thing that a fill-in-the-blank exercise gets a lot attentions on the chineses-quor...
- 1. Driving being drunk is prohibited by law in the country. 2. Driving listening to music is pro...