Read more comments
- 血中滞留性とは、体外に排出される前に血の中に長くとどまることができる性質のことですか？ たとえば「この薬物に求められているのは〜だ」 よろしくお願いします。
- 血だらけの戦場にあるよりいい実験室はないのか？ does this sound natural?
- What does 血が巡る mean?
- Is this about the past or the present? "Lis, I was wondering if you'd like to go out to dinner ...
- does this sound natural? How can you be nice to other people without being belittled?
- exercise is a given to lose weight (does this sound natural?)
- các vật dụng trong nhà
- Choose and explain She ____(wasn't able to/couldn't) to do that last year. I need an EXPLAINATI...
- I try to settle myself (down) with meditation. Does it sound natural?
- A. She was looking at him with a dog. Without further context, only judging by sentence A, can...
- I have 3 questions regarding the following text. 1. What does "separated by snacks" mean? 2. ...
- If you take it home instead of delivery, it will be half price. Does this sound natural?
- There were no seats left, so they had to stand on the train There were no seats left, so they ha...