Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? 「いいとこですね」ってどういう意味でしょうか？。
- いいてんきだ！ does this sound natural?
- いい日本の音楽をあげてください。 does this sound natural?
- “Germany is to the north.” “California is in the west.” I’ve just seen these two sentences and ...
- I and my family cooked it or me and my family cooked it.
- Can you show me some of the most used abbreviations? Abbreviations like lol, c u, wbu.
- Does this sound natural? I didn't know it was the theme song of a game
- how's my pronunciation of the word girl?
- 1. You got all of the answers correct. 2. You got all of the answers right. Q1) Are both sentenc...
- (in a morning prayer to God) A: "I'm grateful that I'm still alive and I had a good night's sle...
- “Ten years is called a decade.” Or “Ten years are called a decade.” Which one would you say?:) T...
- Should I say : 1) I’m looking forward to being with you 2) I can’t wait to be with you 3) I long...
- Does this sound natural? "My friend recommended me to go see the northern lights while he does hi...