Read more comments
- What does "For those keeping score, "mean? For those keeping score, the one useful one is Esun...
- What does "what a score" mean?
- I gave him an outstanding score finally. does this sound natural?
- What does 'had" mean in the following passage? Does it mean "eat"? A little boy sat across the...
- Are the following sentences natural? 1. The music which majority of critics regard is not worthy...
- "This book was once famous, but nobody reads it today." Is this sentence correct?
- Please please 🙏🏼 help me to make the following email sounds very natural and polite: Dear Mr. X ...
- can you help me?? I need a quick reply 🙏
- What would you call this piece of cloth? What word do you use referring to the pattern of this?
- Dyaries is made by writing something you realize in each days は自然ですか？
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “I have a poposition to make “an...
- In american accent , is the word ‘clear’ rhymes with ‘chair’ ?
- What is she saying?