Read more comments
- Does this sound natural? "Pre-prepared meals have come a long way. They are not only delicious b...
- Does this sound natural? The satisfaction of our customers is significant to us, before ever...
- Did I loose out on love by leaving him years ago? what does loose out on mean?
- Does the phrase "I'm okay." mean "No, thank you"?
- "I was so sick yesterday that I could barely move." Does this sound natural?
- He has been lucky by today. Is this correct?
- Why she is using "would" instead of saying "will"in the following picture's line? because I learn...
- Please give me some example sentences with "stop short of".
- Hi, I want to find a partner who can practice English with me and at the same time I can teach yo...
- What is he saying??? HELP