Read more comments
- im worry about how to live in america and actually im not good at english can u recommend amer...
- how to make it sound more natural? especially the conditional clause part heard my ringtone on t...
- This was an opportunity not to be missed What does "not to be missed" mean here? (Exactly "to be")
- Shouldn't be here "being looked after"??? Because "the plan" cannot look after itself, it will BE...
- Hey! What’s the difference between “they are need of pen” and “they need a pen”
- I'd like to know about the song of the movie "Dumbo", which is "Baby mine". Can anybody explain ...
- 1: I sleep ten hours. 2: I sleep for ten hours. Which sentence sounds natural?
- is this sentence well written grammatically? "he was a man who much get around everywhere"
- "No matter how hard he studied, he couldn't be fluent in Chinese." Does this sound natural?
- "She often has a headache but she doesn't know what kicks it off." Does this sound natural?