Read more comments
- Am I making sense? If it's strange, kindly correct them. Japanese elections are different from...
- ‘I have bare face (= I have no makeup on)’ Is this correct? If so, could you tell me why there is...
- All the students should( ) use of the books in the library. （A）put （B）make （C）work （D）get
- It is important to save money( ) a rainy day. （A）at （B）in （C）against （D）on
- You can order food in a hotel. 호텔에서 음식 시켜도 돼. Is it correct?
- Which sentence sounds natural? ①What do you think this is? ② Do you think what this is?
- What does “keep all new vocabulary straight in my head” mean? What’s the meaning of “straight” he...
- Please correct this little text🤍
- What about tho? What thats mean?
- What does 'props' mean? https://youtu.be/Ku2foeCIBys?t=1023