Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- Please help me match A with B. Thank you very much.
- What does “it” in line 3 represent in this passage? the growth of America Buddhism?
- Is this natural in American English? "Want me to drop you off at the station?" "Oh, do you? That...
- There’s a saying in Japanese, “Asking is a one-time shame, not asking is a lifetime shame.” Does...
- When you say you have a good hair day, could that also mean you feel like you are having a lucky ...
- What's the difference between these two traffic signs? 1. speed hump 2. speed bump
- I'm racking my brains to understand why something is wrong or not, given these three sentences be...
- What kind of impression does each of those words give you? "bare minimum" and just "minimum" I ...
- "I'd never forgotten those stuff". is that correct?
- There’s a saying in Japanese like, “Asking is a one-time shame, not asking is a lifetime shame.” ...